Avocado and Grapefruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
I absolutely love avocados and eat them pretty much every day. You would be surprised how delicious they are with grapefruit. The creaminess of the avocado with the sweet bitterness is so good! I came up with the dressing on a whim just because I had some limes and honey laying around and it tastes AMAZING with the salad. Yummy! So refreshing and perfect for a warm spring or summer day.
How to Make Avocado and Grapefruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
This recipe is 1 to 2 servings.
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Peel the grapefruit. I used a knife which made it easier. Cut into slices so that core of the grapefruit is in the middle of the slices.
- Cut the avocado in half and take out the pit. Cut slices in the avocado the long way and then peel the skin off leaving perfectly cut slices. Do the same to the other half.
- Chop the up the red onion.
- Place the grapefruit slices on a plate, then a layer of avocado slices and sprinkle the red onions on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice and honey together. Drizzle on top of the salad and enjoy.