The Free 21-Day DIY Skincare Challenge
The second edition of our free beauty challenge starts January 1st 2017 - CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED
Still interested in switching to a natural skincare routine? Check out our Babe-Face Skincare Starter Kit.
This challenge is for anyone that has wanted to switch to a completely toxin-free clean skincare routine, but hasn't been able to...perhaps you've tried recipes here and there that you've found on Pinterest, or maybe you've tried a couple of natural beauty products, but nothing has stuck.
Or maybe you're completely new to natural beauty and wellness.
Well, this challenge was made for you!
This is a simple challenge that will have you transitioned to a completely clean and natural skincare routine by the end of the 21 days.
It includes 5 recipes made from under 10 ingredients (or toxin-free product alternatives):
- Face wash
- Eye makeup remover
- Facial scrub
- Facial mask
Important Update! If you sign up for the challenge after January 1st, you will be doing the challenge at your own pace due to the sequence of emails that need to go out. However, you can still join our Facebook group for support from myself and other challenge participants during your challenge. We have many new people signing up every day so you definitely won't be going through it alone. Details about the group will be sent out once you sign up!
Calling All Natural Beauties: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced
After the first challenge I took about three surveys of my participants to gain a greater understanding of where everyone was at in their journey to natural beauty and wellness in general. What it showed me is that everyone is in various places in their journey.
The first challenge in October was purposely very simple (yet effective) so that everyone could easily participate. For most of the participants, this was sufficient. They loved the fact that the recipes were super easy to make and only needed a small amount of ingredients. This worked well for those that wanted to make the change, but also had busy schedules with work or kids.
That aspect of the challenge is not changing! This is especially important for people completely new to this type of lifestyle. If you're overwhelmed it's easy to give up. Trust me, I've been there many times with various things in my life so I know how that goes!
At the same time I don't want to leave out my readers who have been dabbling in clean beauty for some time now and want something a little more complex.
That's why for this new challenge there will be some add-on ingredients that you can choose to add to your recipes or not. I'm really excited to bring some new ingredients to this next challenge that add additional benefits.
So...is this challenge for you?
You’re currently facing one or more of these issues with your skincare routine:
- You’ve tried out tons of natural beauty recipes on blogs and Pinterest, but still feel lost.
- You tried natural beauty products only to find after buying them that they’re not as natural as you thought.
- You use natural products or ingredients here and there, but haven’t been able to fully commit to a complete clean beauty routine.
- Your skin feels lackluster and is aging more rapidly than you’d like.
- Your skin either feels too dry, too oily or has other issues you just can’t seem to fix with traditional beauty products.
- You’re completely new to the world of natural clean beauty and have no idea where to start!
You have one or more of these goals when it comes to beauty, but haven't achieved them:
- You want to completely transition to a natural DIY skincare routine.
- You don't have time to make beauty recipes, but you do want to transition to a completely natural skincare product line.
- You want to only use ingredients and products sustainable for the environment and without toxins.
- You want to have glowing skin no matter what age you are without the use of expensive toxic products.
- You want to get rid of acne and have balanced supple skin once and for all.
- You want to transition to an overall healthy lifestyle that includes clean skincare and nutrition.
Can you relate to any of these issues?
Yes? Well, no worries. The true beauty of this program is it's effectiveness in not only making your skin more soft and supple, but it's designed with simplicity and clear cut directions making it super easy to accomplish within 21 days and make a healthy habit.
Say goodbye to hours searching the web for recipes and products. Let me do the work for you!